Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's OVER!



Yea!! No more school! I've just been working on cleaning check stuff, which means that my room is finally clean. And while I was cleaning, I discovered that it was time to say good bye to an old friend--my old little CD



player. It's broken and doesn't close, that's why I'm holding it
closed in the picture. Still, it was pretty cool. I had some pretty sweet stickers. But why take up space with useless junk?
I still have to clean the kitchen, but that wont take me nearly as long. I think I'm going to just be lazy for a little while and then clean--oh, I should watch Stargate since that is what my pole tells me to do! Hurrah!!

1 comment:

septons said...

Just saw your star wars bolg. I thought it was great! That sounds like it was a fun assignment. You did a good job with the different voices, I could imagine each character saying those things. Have fun with all your free time.