Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!


I should go plant a tree. But unfortunately it's dark outside and too late for tree planting :( Not that I have a tree to plant anyway.
But on the up-side, school is finally over tomorrow!! This has been the craziest finals week I've ever had. Typically I just have to finish papers the week before finals. But not this time. I got hit on both ends. But by 5 o'clock tomorrow, everything will be done and turned in. I took my last two finals today (humanities and elang) and I took my last French final (EVER) yesterday. I was pretty excited.
I should actually be in bed, but I was trying to take a look at my english project that's due tomorrow. And, it's actually a blog about Star Wars. Originally it looked exactly the same as my old blog--and I was getting sick of that so I decided to stop trying to force my brain to think and to just mess around with my own blog. You should check out the Star Wars blog sometime though--it's not half bad.
Whoa, I just realized how hungry I am. So I think I'm going to eat something and then go to bed. Hurrah!

No comments: