Saturday, April 5, 2008

Laissez les bons temps rouler. . .


I have a knack for walking into a room, turning on the light. . .and then all the light bulbs "pop" and burn out. Really, it happens to me often. Once it was my bedroom--both bulbs at the same time and it was pitch black. But my roommate had light bulbs then. Today, it was the bathroom. You know, the little cubbies that are in BYU type apartments with the toilet and the shower. I just walked in, and "pop" light bulb dead. And this time, the weird type of light bulb that goes in there we don't have. So we've been lighting a candle all day--and showers will be fun tomorrow. . .
Speaking of tomorrow, yesterday I saw a french movie about cannibalism. It was called Delicatessen and if you're not into black comedy I don't recommend it. And there was a freaky monkey and I hate monkeys. From a humanities stand point, however, it was a really clever.
On a lighter note--yea for General Conference! I love it already and we still get two more sessions!! That makes me happy.

No comments: